Prayer

 

O God





 O' God

Bestow upon me thy celestial light 

Make me as the sun, radiant and bright


In purity's embrace, in spirit so free

A vessel of gratitude, dancing in glee

 

Mold my existence, O guiding force divine

For love's sweet sake, for  the best  mine


As a poet shapes verses, I mould my days

In every step of life, in thankful  praise

 

Grant me the grace to navigate life's maze

I was  guided by sign’s rays


  My soul wants to rise , like a bird’s flight

With your command, be all things so right

 

As the moon adores the night with a gentle glow

May your love, like a river, forever  flow


With each heartbeat, a rhythmic hymn

In the material of existence, let my soul swim

 

Oh, Sidrah  Aslam, pen in hand

In the cosmic poetry, let me understand


A humble seeker, beneath the starry height

Post a Comment

1 Comments